Sunday, July 4, 2010

So

I talked about my blog at work today and I realized I have not blogged in a long time. So an update is in order. My writing has been coming along I'm about 60 pages in my screenplay and while I believe it's garbage I think it could eventually turn into something decent. I'm putting ideas on paper. In another 30 or so pages when I finish act 3 it will be time to polish the stone into a gem. It probably wont be a diamond but I'll take quartz my first time out. I'm also writing wha started out as a short story but is looking like it may end up as a novella by the time I'm done. I really got into the main character and I just took off with it. I actually have thought recently about writing two more stories based on the same character and two different parts of his life. We will see. I am writing more, almost everyday now which is something I havn't been able to say in a while. It feels good.

aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment