Sunday, May 23, 2010

writing again

It has been a long time since I have written something. I mean like a beginning middle and end story. I started writing that short story a couple of posts ago but never came back to it. I use to love writing. I would spend hours writing stories one lines songs poems and just bull shit stream of conscious rants. I am going to start writing again. Im trying out a completely new medium the screen play. I have always wanted to write one and I just decided I am going to do it. Since I have never been taught how I bought a book that gives advice and exercises to get it started. I was going to do the first exercise today before work but I have to go in 2 hours earlier than planned so I will try to do it after. Im not sure anyone really reads this but if you do drop a comment or something. I will be posting bits and pieces of what I throw together as I work through this book so if you enjoy it let me know if you think it blows let me no.

-aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment